Skip to main content

ARRA - 8, tutor https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4936dp/8/


Tutor - 8

My tutor has come.

A month has passed since the opening ceremony, and a tutor who Galm had arranged was finally found.

At noon, Cain was excited and waiting, Silvia came to call.



"Mr. Cain, an adventurer who is to become a private tutor is in sight, we are informing the reception room"



"Thank you Silvia, I'm leaving now."



After knocking on the door of the drawing room, Silvia opens the door.

When I entered the room, a woman swordsman looking at the first half of the twenties who was lightly dressed in leather armor tied up like red hair at the back like a ponytail and a female mage sitting in a hooded robe were sitting.

Sit and greet face to face.



"Nice to meet you, Cain · von · Silford, I am five years old the other day.



The female swordsman responded first.

"Nice ta meetcha- To meet you, I'm an adventurer in this Gracia territory, Millie. I am avant-garde with a one-handed sword and a shield, ranked D. Nina is next to me." Milli uses a honorific word unfamiliar to her, and greets while chewing in some places.



"Yeah, ... Nina, Nice to meet."

"Hey! Nina! You said that if you come to a nobleman, use honorifics!"

Although it seems Nina is the one who told her to use honorifics, Nina does not use honorifics, she even greets us with her hood still up.



"Can I call you Millie-san and Nina-san? Since you're to become my teacher, you do not have to use honorific words.

Cain's word makes Milli smile from a nervous face.

"Wow, if you say that, I will be saved, because Nina is shy so, it always looks something like this, Nina also ranks the same D. Nina!



Milli lowered Nina's hood fron behind.

It is a beautiful green hair. Moreover, her ears are long.

Oh. It's an elf. The first time I saw one.



However, Nina quickly covers the hood.



"There's no helping you, Nina! I was told the son of the lord requires a tutor, you're still only five, aren't you? Do you really need a tutor?"



To Milli 's question, Cain looks seriously and stares at Milli.



"Because I am the third son, I will not succeed this house. I told my father that I want to become an adventurer in the future."



"Haa... so he came to ask the adventurer guild ...Well, I understand. The agreement is swordsmanship and magic, both once a week. I'll be giving you homework as well, so you better be prepared."



"understood"



Cain nodded on Milli's story.



"Shall we go to the training ground, Nina?"

"M'kay."



We were guided by Silvia and came to the training ground in the backyard. There is only the capital of the Far Early County, and there are training grounds as soldiers are stationed. A training sword is prepared, but for adults, Cain brings his own wooden sword.



"We'll start with swordsmanship. I will give it a look as you swing. We'll correct anything you do correct with each swing."



Having a wooden sword in the front with a stance like a kendo, the sword moves naturally because there is a martial art in skill.

Shake down, round up, pay, and shake wooden sword in various other ways.

Let's finish it all the way and turn to Mr. Miri.



Milli was shocked at opening her mouth.



"What's with that, Cain-kun! It's so  amazing I can't point out any mistakes!"



"Maybe stronger than Milly ..." Nina watching over.



"You will not be beaten at the age of 5! Cain you! If you can do that, We'll focus on simulation battles for my teachings."



"Yes, I understand. Milli-san."



We each take a distance of about 5 meters from each other, and set up wooden swords after we face each other.

As might be expected, because I have the protection of Lib.10 of Buddha, I thought it would be bad if I take this seriously, I decided to attack with about 30% of power. I will increase it little by little if it seems safe.



"I'll look for the first time, so you attack first."



Milli holds her position.



"Here I come!" I bring out the strength in my feet. Cover the difference of 5 meters in a moment.

I swing down the wooden sword, but I was stopped by Millie at the last second.



"Cain-kun, are you really five years? It doesn't seem possible."

"It is true, just because I just got baptized the other day"

"Even now, you are strong enough to be an adventurer."



Cain attacks intentionally.

Milli is able to dodge or it is received with wooden sword, but it is quite close



"Wait, let's take a break. If you keep on like this, I will not be able to hold."

"Okay! I understand"



We take a distance from each other. Cain had no particular problem, but Millie is already out of breath.



"Cain, you have the protection of the God, right? If not, you can not have such a sharp sword at five years old."



"Actually, it is said that I do not tell my father much about the status, but I think that the teacher is no problem. It is true that i have a protection."



"I knew it. After all I can not go out daily. Let's change the policy."



Miyi answers while breathing on his shoulder.


"We'll both to half a day. I'll take the first half after that Nina will teach you magic. I wanna take a little break so I'll leave it to you."

"It got put on me."



Because she is wearing a hood, I do not understand facial expression so well, but perhaps magic is good at only elves.



"I have Magical God's protection Lv.3, so leave it to me. First I'll teach the foundation of magic"



Cain sits on the spot and while taking a break.



"First, start with where you feel magical powers"



Professor Nina seems to be telling me from the beginning of the magic book.



"Ah, you can already do the basics."

"... Already? Maybe you can use magic already?"



"Because I studied in books, I started using basic classes."

"What are the attributes? I have four attributes of wind, earth, water, light, fire is incompatible with elves, I will teach according to Cain's attributes"

"All attributes"



"" ... ... ""



Milli and Nina are settled.



"teacher??"



"There is no one who can use all the attributes even with a court magician." Please show me a bit. Can you use an elementary water ball water ball? Show it if you can use it "

"I can do it, I will try it."



Cain points towards the training ground and turns his right hand up.



"Water magic, water ball"



When casting magic, a mass of water of one meter is formed over the right hand.

Leave it as it is. The lump of water swells vigorously and destroys the target.



"Is something like this alright?"



When turning around, there are two who are set as same as before.



"Nina-Sensei?"



Nina started to move in a shockingly stiff state.




"...... No chant. The level of attribute magic is high. Moreover, he has protection if it's that size. Genius? Is he really only five years old?"


"We may not teach, sword skill and magic are already top notch, what we can do in training grounds is limited." She answers while wiping sweat by hand.



"Oh, Sensei, there are towels."



I usually take two towels from the item box and pass it to Miri-san and Nina-san.



""Wha-""



"Hmm?"



Cain doesn't know why they are surprised and cocks his head to the side.



"... ... item box"



"Ahhh!!!"



I did it by the flow, but I completely forgot that the skill of the item box was also rare.



"No matter what happens, I will not be surprised. If you go out with Cain, I will not have it."



"Oh, yes, Cain you prodigy"



They were amazed.



"Then my teachers have a request, since my status is said to be unnecessary by my father, please keep it in my secret"



"In the last five years I stayed in the mansion of the capital, the first time I went outside for going to church for the baptism of the other day, I have never left the magic practice I would like you to explain and take me outside of the capital city. "



"Cain, you have not gone outside yet, certainly it will be a big deal if you use magic above the intermediate level at this training hall, explain it to the lord and I will take you if you get permission "



"Really! I'm so happy! I would like to see the city and I want to go to the adventurer guild!"



Cain was pleased with his eyes shining.



"There is no choice but to explain this to the lord."



It was Miri that gently sighs.







◇ ◇ ◇





I am sitting in the drawing room now. Both sides are Galm of my father and Sarah of my mother, Mr. Miri and Mr. Nina, on the other side.



"Mr. Cain is a veteran adventurer class with sword skill and magic can use all beginners. When you consider it as a five-year-old you can only say that it is a genius ... In order to teach intermediate levels from now on, I can not, I would like to practice at the meadow zone outside the capital." Milli explains.

Nina is still silent with her hood covered as usual.



Garum held his head.

Since he saw the status, he thought it would be so.

However, he did not expect it to be said that from the first day when he attached a private tutor.

Sarah is beside herself crying the head of Cain with her child being called a genius.



"I understand, I will allow you to go outside the capital, but I will allow you to stay outside, be sure to return to the mansion before the sunset, do not go to the depths of the forest even outside the capital"



Accepted by Garm, Cain is pleased.



"If Cain goes out, we have to prepare weapons and armor! As expected of my son."



Sarah is in high spirits.



Finally I got permission to go outside and was Cain who was pleased.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ARRA - Chapter 7 - Opening Ceremony https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4936dp/7/

Opening Ceremony One week has passed since the announcement to the family has been over, today is the day to show off to nobles and influential people in Gracia territory. From that magic creation is not done, but training of magical operation and magical power increase is done without fail. Also, since Buddhist Sannos said that, I waved wooden sword in the garden. "Cain, I'm off to the show!" Sylvia prepares clothes for showcase. "Yes, until now I have seen only people in this mansion or church, and outside as well as outside the garden, so I will be nervous to see various people." "Cain like it's okay, because you're a genius" "Genius is overwhelming, but thanks." I could set both clothes and hair. Only the official announcement is done. In the evening, dozens of guests gathered in the hall of the mansion. The organizer Garmu stands at the podium and put