Skip to main content

ARRA - Chapter 7 - Opening Ceremony https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4936dp/7/

Opening Ceremony


One week has passed since the announcement to the family has been over, today is the day to show off to nobles and influential people in Gracia territory.



From that magic creation is not done, but training of magical operation and magical power increase is done without fail. Also, since Buddhist Sannos said that, I waved wooden sword in the garden.





"Cain, I'm off to the show!"



Sylvia prepares clothes for showcase.



"Yes, until now I have seen only people in this mansion or church, and outside as well as outside the garden, so I will be nervous to see various people."



"Cain like it's okay, because you're a genius"



"Genius is overwhelming, but thanks."



I could set both clothes and hair. Only the official announcement is done.



In the evening, dozens of guests gathered in the hall of the mansion.

The organizer Garmu stands at the podium and puts a first voice.



"I am thankful for gathering today while I am busy." Cain of my third son was successfully greeted by 5 years old and I decided to show off like this.Although I baptized last week and got God's protection, Come"



The door is opened and go inside.

Stand next to Garm and look around.



 Wow. There are lots of people.

Take a deep breath, breathe in.



"I am Cain · von · Silford which was said in the introduction, thanks to everyone, I was able to have five years old safely.I am still young, so I grew up with your guidance from now on Thank you for your continued support. "



I lowered my head.

Alright, I made up my mind in the brain's script book, thoughtfully using the knowledge of the previous life in advance.



 that. I have no response.

The surroundings are scenes.



Looking next to me, Garum smiles bitter while watching here.

A couple of seconds later, the potato and applause began to appear, gradually became bigger and it became a big applause.



"Although it was a greeting not like a five-year old, I would like to ask all of you well, then a toast"



Garum stopped the last.





""""""""cheers""""""""



I gave up the glass I had in my hand.



Oh, truly, at the age of five you can not have that greeting.

As I can not help it, I will let it pass.



People who come to greet one after another are lining up.



"Cain, you should remember.This is Tris."



Garmu will introduce.



"Tris, von, saravas, the son, you nice to meet you, Cain. The neighboring country to the east of Gracia territory, The town of the borders with the Byasus Empire, I am the lord of Ramesta. " He is dressed in aristocratic dress with blond but it is atmosphere of warrior.



"I am familiar with the Tris daughter a long time ago, since the Tris sister protects Ramesta, Gracia territory is in contact with the empire but it is safe, remember well." Garum explains.



"Thanks to Garm's border support, Soldiers are also available, I am saved. Even so, with such a good greeting I wonder if Cain is really a child?"



"All Cain does is reading books. It looks like he can calculate as well. "



"It's great, He is the third son, looks like you'll have many offering you their hand. If I had a daughter, I'd sacrifice her to get you as my son-in-law. "


I am glad that you will praise me, but I am at a loss if you talk about me as a son-in-law at the age of five.



"Thank you. I have not studied enough yet. Until entering the school, I'm enjoying reading books from my home library. "

"I hope you come to Ramestrand soon, I think you will learn a lot."

"I understand. I will talk to my father to see if I can. At that time I would appreciate your favor."

"More and more you do not seem to be five years old, but I'm looking forward to the future. Oh, the next person is waiting so let's talk another time."He said so and went back to the crowd.


Next is a person like a ceremonial person.



"Sarai von · McLean Baron, I am a substitute in this Gracia territory, Garm Margrave we have been entrusted with the absence in the Imperial City. "*

"Yes Yes. Sarai always brought a mountain of documents, one can not easily get away. Even though I give them the stamp so they can do what they want with it." Garm is the one saying it, but it's wrong in its own way.



Sarai has a bitter smile.



"You have to look over the document, Garum, as this is also the job of the lord."



I instinctively nodded.



"Okay, alright already. Cain, it is best to ask Sarai about the capital city if you have something you do not understand. Please let him know if you have something you don't understand."

"Baron Sarai, please tell me a lot about Gracia territory."



Losing your head straight.



"If it's Cain, then I would be delighted. We can also do education for civil service while we're at it." Sarai is rather enthusiastic.



"Hold on. Cain is still five years old, so let him choose by himself after he's an adult, if it is his hope to be a civil servant, I will ask then."



"Understood, Garm-sama. With this, if you'll excuse me."



The next wiped the sweat and rocked his heavy body, approaching. It looks like a merchant, with jewelry bracelets and rings on both hands.



"Mr. Cain-sama, I hope your mornings and all your days are well{very polite}. I'm Mr. Matthias who is the head of the Gracia territorial branch at the Narnis shop with the headquarters in the kingdom, I will prepare any slave, or anything no matter what you ask for, I will do it. "



"I do not know about a slave, but I think that I may ask you. Thank you in advance."



"What a wonderful young master you are."



This merchant smells like too much cologne.

After that, when we heard a few greetings, the queue of people waiting for greetings calmed down.

I tell Garm, "I am sorry, I will remove from my seat once more. Could you take over while I'm gone?"

"I understand, because I am here, come back soon."



I pulled out between people and left the hall.

As I finished the toilet and headed to return to the hall, a girl of the same age seemed to be lost.



"Did you get lost?"



The girl who turned around had something ordinary people don't have on their heads.

It is a pair of cat ears.





Nekomimi have arrived~~~!!!



Moreover, her face is cute with eyes closed! !

I have read various books and have heard that there are beasts, but I have never met them yet.

Outside of the city, I had never been out except when I was baptized, and all the people in the mansion were also people, so I was able to meet for the first time.



"Yeah, I came with my father, but when I go to the washroom, I can not return."



She anxiously answered.



"I'm called Cain, what's your name?"

"I'm Palma."

"Well then, shall we go back to the Great Hall together? We don't want them to worry if we're gone to long, do we?"

"mh-hm."



Parma answered with a smile.



"When we go back to the hall I will help you find your dad."

"Thank you Cain-kun."



It is dangerous. Too cute. I want to cat pet the ears. We walked while I tried desperately to hold back the hand that wants to stretch out to her head.



While guiding Parma we returned to the hall.

In and around the saloon, people were tilting while chatting.



"Dad, where are you?" --murrmered a small voice as we walked.


"Oh, Parma. I worried because you did not come back."


As I turned around, a strange man stood with the same cat ears.



"Ah! dad, I got lost and Cain-kun showed me the way."

"Thank you for-" He stopped while saying thanks.

I listen with cold sweats.



"Could you be the Cain-sama?"


"I am, yes. Nice to meet you, I'm Cain von Silford. Thank you for coming to celebrate today." Lower my head carefully.



"No, I am sorry, my Parma has been indebted"



Parma next to him seems to be incomprehensible and has her neck drawn.



Wow. very cute…….



"Parma! This is Mr. Cain, the lead actor today. You haven't been rude, have you?"

"Huh? Oh, Cain-kun, you were a nobleman? Oh, I guess that you are luxuriously dressed, but I did not understand because everyone is wearing gorgeous clothes."

"Parma do not call him 'Cain-kun'! Cain, because he is a nobleman, you must call him Cain-sama."

"No, please do not worry. We are both still only children. Because I was staying in a mansion until now, I did not have the opportunity to talk with people of the same age. If you do not mind Parma, will you be my friend? "

"Yeah! I'd be happy to, Cain-ku....sama"

"Thank you." I want you to stroke whose cat ears someday.



"By the way, I did not have a greeting yet, I am a Sarracane trading company in this Gracia territory, I am Sabinos, I would like to ask for your continued cooperation with Parma."



I will carefully lower my head.

He who feels a lot better than the merchant covered jewels earlier.



"It's nice to meet you, I am not able to do anything as a child yet, but if there is something I would like to count on you for that. I need to return to my father soon. Sabinos-san, Palma it's been a pleasure."

"I feel the same. It's been a pleasure."



After waving at Parma, I return to Garm.

Several others were also introduced, but it has not remained there until then.

Even if I introduce it to five years old, I do not understand it.



The showcase ended without any problems, and the guests already went home.

In the family living room, when I was having a relaxing tea, Garum came in.



"It was a tiring day today. Did something good happen? It shows on your face."



Garme sat on the couch facing Cain.



"Yes, father. I met a cat beastman for the first time today. Although she was young, she was pretty."

"Aware of the color at the age of five, my goodness."



Garum also demonstrated for the first time Cain's genius, and the visitors who came today were also in a good mood.



"If you notice the color, do it after you have grown up, Cain is the third son so you can not succeed us, so please advise if you find your way, if you do anything I will help you."



If Garum knows the status of Cain, I think that I will succeed any job. In case



"Yes, I know, I want to become an adventurer."



I looked at Garm and answered seriously.

Garum showed a slightly troubled face, but he quickly smiled.



"Is not it a court magician, a knight or a merchant. An adventurer, it might be good"

"Yes, as an adventurer, I'd love to visit the kingdom and other regions of this country, preferably other countries"

"I understand, it is from ten years old to become an adventurer, but Cain needs to go to the school when he is ten years old.It will put a sword and a magical tutor until then, so people will find it here."

"Thank you Father."



Sometime I got late, I greeted Garm and returned to my room.

I take off my clothes and hand it over to Silvia. I changed into a sleepwear and crawled into my bed.



"Cain, thank you for today, Cain is a genius! I'm looking forward to the future"



Sylvia also seems to have heard today's greetings and is excited.



"Sylvia, do not put on that much, I got tired at all, so I will take a good rest today."

"Good night, Cain-sama"



Silvia got the clothes she took out in bulk, and went out of the room.

Anyway cat ears are the best!

With that thought, I let go of consciousness early in the bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ARRA - 8, tutor https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4936dp/8/

Tutor - 8 My tutor has come. A month has passed since the opening ceremony, and a tutor who Galm had arranged was finally found. At noon, Cain was excited and waiting, Silvia came to call. "Mr. Cain, an adventurer who is to become a private tutor is in sight, we are informing the reception room" "Thank you Silvia, I'm leaving now." After knocking on the door of the drawing room, Silvia opens the door. When I entered the room, a woman swordsman looking at the first half of the twenties who was lightly dressed in leather armor tied up like red hair at the back like a ponytail and a female mage sitting in a hooded robe were sitting. Sit and greet face to face. "Nice to meet you, Cain · von · Silford, I am five years old the other day. The female swordsman responded first. "Nice ta meetcha- To meet you, I'm an adventurer in this Gracia territory, Millie. I am avant-garde with a one-handed sword and a shield, ranked D.